The New Cuzin Chubby Show!

Friday, July 16, 2010 |



The Little Trainer Stepper is also recommended for monkeys with mono, Jesus Christ himself, the book "The Secret", "Show Me the Money!", George Costanza's hairpiece.....AND SENIOR CITIZENS! Whatever you do, do not take the cushion off the top of a barstool or circular couch pillow and place it on the floor instead of The Little Trainer Stepper! It's just not the same! (The Little Trainer Stepper is the same as a barstool cushion or circular couch pillow)

I know this is probably from late 80s/early 90s, but it brings up a good question I've always wanted to ask: why do we continue to dress grown man in oversized animal costumes, make them dance and sing in a high pitched voice? Yes, we all watched Barney, and Sesame Street, but I wouldn't be caught choking on my mashed peas watching a god damn hip-hop zebra on TV.

Last words: I really, really want to see the old Cuzin Chubby show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment