VITAL VILE VIRAL: Children's Personalized Video

Saturday, May 15, 2010 |

Gregory and Me Personalized DVD


"Wow! That's me!" That's what little retarded children say when their parents pop in these DVDs! Normal children would be frightened by these, or at least I would, and ask questions like "Why isn't my face moving?" and "Why aren't I talking? Am I mute in this alternate universe?".

"My Party With Barney" Personalized DVD


These videos are probably so easy to make. They get some guy that sounds kind of like Barney to say like, 13 regular sounding names a day, and just copy and paste that and your kids faces crappily into some weird program that does that kind of thing. They probably get so pissed when they get washed out pictures and the kids name is "Dirt".

Snow White Personalized DVD


Barack Obama is Spiderman

0 comments:

Post a Comment